Wednesday, July 19, 2017

THE JOURNEY INTO WEAVING


Weaving!
1 year into it and learning so much!

I am relatively new to to weaving.  I started 1 year ago.  It is hard to believe how much I have learned and how much I have to learn.  I started with a small children's type loom.
This little Beka got me started on my love of weaving but it was very limited.


Quickly realized I loved weaving and my supportive husband said buy the one you want as long as it is not huge! No floor looms for this household.  No room!  I started with an Ashford 32 inch on a stand.  It was a dream come true.

I took some online Craftsy classes.  I enjoyed them hugely and learned so much!

Rigid Heddle Weaving

For a new weaver with no one close by to advise, this was so helpful!  I would recommend to anyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment